The lovely Jennifer of Jasifers Lions Club tagged me to answer 8 questions a couple of days ago so in an attempt to do something a little different I decided to make a video with my answers.
Please excuse all of the "ummm's" and the other random little awkward things, it was my first time making a video and I was nervous. Not to mention I felt incredibly silly sitting alone talking to a camera while people were probably watching me through the window and wondering why I was talking to myself!
(I may delete this video in the future since my constant use of the word "umm" is annoying me far too much!)
If you don't want to watch the video here are my answers:
1. What's your favorite dish/food and why? Pasta - because you can create a lot of different dishes with it and it's usually the only other option on the menu here if you dislike potatoes. (Plus it tastes good!)
2. What's your favorite girl and boy name? My favorite girl name is Allie and my favorite boy name is Elliot. I didn't mention it in the video but I quite like the name Oliver too!
3. What is your favorite piece of clothing and why? My black blazer, you can dress it up or dress it down. Just wear it with a high waisted skirt, blouse tucked in and heels for a smart look or roll up the sleeves and pair it with skinny jeans and flats for a casual look.
4. What is your greatest memory in life today? Photographing a band at the biggest arena/venue in my country! That was incredible.
5. Top 3 favorite stores to shop for clothes at? My favorite stores are Topshop, ASOS and Forever 21.
6. What are the 3 things you love the most about your body? My legs, my eyes (I don't know if they count but they do now!) and my wrists.
7. What's your guilty pleasure? I don't know if this is in general or related to question one and food, but my guilty pleasure in general is Miley Cyrus' music and my guilty pleasure food wise is pizza!
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I would hope that I have a secure job and maybe married or at least in a stable, happy and healthy relationship. I would like to own my little store with affordable pretty dresses.
Lastly, I wanted to share a little something a friend gave to me yesterday! I was having a stressful day so the timing was perfect, it really made me smile.
Hope you all had a good Friday and have a great weekend!